2010 Edge Wheel Options

Sir.Pike

Wheel-Size.com advises the following tire & wheel sizes for 2010 Edge...

2010 Edge Tire-Rim Sizes -Only 06-10 Edge-MKX Rims Fit.jpg

Using the website's search-by-wheel-size feature, the only Ford/Lincoln factory-installed wheels that fit are from 2006-2010 Edge and MKX, likely due to the wheels' 70.5 mm center bore being reduced to to 63.4 mm on 2011 and later model years.

By year and model, your choices are...

2007 Edge

2007 Edge Rims.jpg

2008 Edge

2008 Edge Rims.jpg

2009 Edge

2009 Edge Rims.jpg

2010 Edge

2010 Edge Rims.jpg

2008 & 2009 MKX

2008 & 2009 MKX Rims.jpg

2010 MKX

2010 MKX Rims.jpg

You may want to try Car-Part.com's search engine to select used wheels by model year and/or specific wheel size/design in your area or nationwide. Photos of the individual wheels offered for sale are usually viewable, along with condition grading & pricing information.

Good luck!

Edited by Haz
  • Like 1

It is NOT the case that 2011 or newer Edge/MKX wheels will fit your 2010 Edge, because those newer wheels have a center bore that is SMALLER than your 2010 Edge's hub spigot.

If you are seeking Ford-Lincoln factory wheels to install without having the center bore enlarged, only those from 2006-2010 Edge & MKX will fit.

From wheel-size.com ...

Wheel Center Bore Explanation.jpg

Good luck!

Edited by Haz
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

I realize that this thread is 6-7 months old, but since I'm fairly new here, I wanted to throw out some more info.  

I bought an 08 Edge recently and this summer these Mustang wheels will be going on it with the correct sized tires.  (Shown with 245/45/19's).

S197 Mustangs thru the model run of 2014, all use the same 70.5/6 mm center bore and are within =/- 2 of the stock Edge wheels.  Same with the earlier Exploders/Mountaineers of the 02 up models.  All have the same centering hub dimensions and 5x114.3 wheel bolt patterns.  The Flex again, the same centering and w/b pattern.  There are only a couple of the 02 up Ford models that do not have the 70mm bore.  Those have 63mm centers and will not fit.

20992845_1683519428327111_3312523077542899869_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, enigma-2 said:

How about the offset?

This is what I was saying with the =/- 2.  The offset is very minor.  44 to 42 if I remember correctly.  I can double-check but I'm certain I have the right numbers.  I ran a salvage yard for a few years, so I have most of the wheel oddities for the Fords down.  

I currently have 4 different sets of Mustang wheels that I have used on my Fusion, Explorer and Mustang.  Sold the Fusion and Exploder this winter, so now, these wheels will go on the Edge.  The thing you have to worry about is how wide the wheels are.  Some of the S197 Mustang wheels are 8.5 or even 9 inches wide.  That width will play hell with the steering stops  Sticking with the 7.5 and 8-inch wides cure that problem.