Stability control system worked great today

enigma-2

Getting dumped on today, snowing an  inch an hour, over sleet covered roads. Sliding all over the place. Tried to make a left hand turn and went into ditch. Pulled right out. All wheel drive worked extremely well. Never really got stuck, just continued to drive out. FWD would have gotten stuck.

When car got into slide (which was all the time on these roads), the stability control system kicked in, slowed the car down automatically and pumped the wheel on the side sliding. Sounded, felt like the anti-lock brakes, only worked on one wheel. Then switched to a different wheel. Like a growling, vibration on the wheel affected. But it really worked well. Very impressive. 

Now if they only made it possible for IDIOTS to see through the snow-covered roads and drive in their lane instead of down the center of the road. Had to come to a compete stop twice, in my lane, while some Karen had to get wayyyyy over, into her lane, and give me a dirty look, as she passed, for making her get over. (snort).

If it was any worse, I wouldn't have bothered to go out to get my Starbucks Grande, Cafe Mocha, today .... ?