Hello from Tucson Az

dabangsta

Replaced our wrecked and totaled 2017 Escape SE.

2019 Edge SEL, 201A package, Convenience Package, Co-Pilot360 Assist+, bright machined with painted pockets wheels, and pano roof. Magnetic Metallic with Ebony interior. I would rather an MKX or Nautilus but either out of our price point, or really out of our price point.

Not a creampuff, and not low on miles (58,800), but well equipped, and some of the chips and scrapes can be cleaned up. It already suffered the EGR cooler failure 20,000 miles ago, and 2 other warranty items, one a new BCM, and the other one isn't real clear to me.

I won't be the daily driver of it, but it will get plenty of highway/vacation/long weekend work outs, we usually drive around 20,000-22,000 miles a year.

So far, first impressions...it is an appliance. Looks too much like Korean manufacturer SUV and bland. It is a pretty good cross between my 2015 Fusion and Escape. If I had ordered it new it wouldn't have pano roof (I have enough headroom, but it is about 2 inches less than the Escape), and possibly not the Co-Pilot360 Assist+, but everything else is great and worth the original cost. I will miss the paddle shifters (very handy when towing), and the ability to have a roof rack. The $1500 headlights scare me, but not enough to get an extended warranty, gonna roll the dice on that one.

Both of the keys are missing the emergency blade, need to pick them up tomorrow. Need to add a third key, a dash cam, change the number of turn signal blinks for the toggle, arrange all my emergency stuff in the compartment around the spare, figure out a good cord method for Android Auto and CarPlay (maybe try out a wireless adapter for it), and try to get some carpeted floor mats as I don't need the all winter weather ones.

Pictures later, it is too late and magnetic doesn't do well in the dark (and I am sure we are all seen a stock magnetic edge).

• Like 1