275/45R20 Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra on 2019 Edge

scar

Just in case anyone wanted to know,  275/45R20 Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra on stock Lincoln 2019 MKC 9Jx20 ET52.5 wheels fit 2019 edge SEL with no clearance problems. Doesn't stick out much different than stock and speedo is within 1 mph (checked with GPS). I do expect a loss of MPG but it does drive and handle much better now, and the Lincoln wheels look much better than the stock 18".

Edited by scar

• 1004ron changed the title to 275/45R20 Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra fit 2019 MKC

I'm running 245/50R20 Scorpions on my 09 MKX. Aspect ratio of 50 yields a tire with 122.5 mm. Your ar of 45 gives  110.3 mm.  The additional height give a slightly smoother ride. (No rubbing).

Ran Bridgestone 2x before switching to the Pirelli's. Bridgestone's are good, long life, Pirelli's a little smoother & quieter ride.

Sidewall height dropped .92" and overall height increase was just .16". Gained a little over a inch width over the stock 18" tires. These have a 80,000 mile warranty so I hope they last awhile. The stock  Michelins only had 20,000 on them but one of them had a slow leak that couldn't be fixed and it made no sense to buy one tire. Got a good deal 2 years ago on brand new Lincoln wheels so I picked up some black Ford center caps and made use of them. Was a little worried if they would be too wide.