Front Camera Full view not available error

Just got my brand new 2023 Ford Edge. Front parking camera gives error Full view not available. I am using the camera button on the radio unit, rear camera works but not the front camera. It is hard to judge how far I have pulled into my garage or a parking space because of the raised profile of the Edge front end. Plus, this is a brand new 2023 and it should be working as much as this car costs!!!

That's a shame to ruin your new car experience.  Too bad (hindsight I know) you didn't check this at the dealership as I would not have taken the car.  

So you have to be going less than something like 6 mph for the camera to activate.  If you are just barely moving the wheels will it come on?  I have a 22 ST and haven't had any of the camera problems some had with the software update on the 21s.  Another thing to try would be to connect to your home wifi with the vehicle on or in accessory mode and go into the settings and check for updates.  

• 1004ron changed the title to Front Camera Full view not available error