P0230 Code

destukes1

2 hours ago, destukes1 said:

@1004ronP0230 is the code scanner

I think more to the point that non fuel related items got replaced. A 2010 still has an emergency fuel pump shut off switch, was that checked? It has a fuel pump diode with a fuse in addition to the relay and fuse for the pump. Did you check for the proper signal and 12v to the fuel pump at the relay? I assume you don't hear the relay click or the fuel pump when turning the key to on.

• Like 1

I think more to the point that non fuel related items got replaced. A 2010 still has an emergency fuel pump shut off switch, was that checked? It has a fuel pump diode with a fuse in addition to the relay and fuse for the pump. Did you check for the proper signal and 12v to the fuel pump at the relay? I assume you don't hear the relay click or the fuel pump when turning the key to on.

@dabangsta thanks for responding

Yes I checked the fuel pump shut-off switch in the rear side panel, I replaced the diode and the fuel pump does not come on when the key is turned to on position. I will check for the proper signal to the fuel pump @ relay. I did hear a slight humming sound coming from the fuse box, but it went away.