2018 Ford Edge DRL Menu

Hi All,

I added the DRL menu to my edge left digital screen. I changed these values below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yax6zfhZYj2joBczEeruqKh9X5Qhee3C0ngilqwTA7E/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

image.png.0862743442452ad890ce317320026df4.png

And enabled the menu for IPC(via non-asbuilt menu) using forscan. 

Now the thing is, the menu is there, I can toggle the menu but it does not turn on the DRL, the DRL stays off.

Any idea what I am missing?

Edited by bhamraS97

Mine is a SEL and has LED Signature lighting (those triangle one on the bumper). In Canada, we do not have configurable DRL option.

Currently, my car has low beams as DRL along with the signature LED triangles. I tried enabling the functionality for configurable DRL via settings. However, after changing the mentioned things on forscan, I got the menu and can toggle the menu but the toggling does nothing. The DRL(low beam) would remain off

2 hours ago, bhamraS97 said:

Mine is a SEL and has LED Signature lighting (those triangle one on the bumper). In Canada, we do not have configurable DRL option.

Currently, my car has low beams as DRL along with the signature LED triangles. I tried enabling the functionality for configurable DRL via settings. However, after changing the mentioned things on forscan, I got the menu and can toggle the menu but the toggling does nothing. The DRL(low beam) would remain off

The DRL only works when in Drive or Reverse, not sure about Neutral. So you have to check it while it is in gear.

Also, when the DRL is set to be configurable, as you have done now, the head light switch must be in "Auto".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Turned on in the information display (what you enabled to see)
  • Ignition on
  • Not in park
  • Light switch set to Auto lamp (this is different from non-configureable in that it would also do it in Off and Parking Lamps)
  • Headlamps are off (so in Auto but dark enough to turn them on)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another question, I just realized the RPM display that shows up on the right side seem to be removed

image.thumb.jpeg.3ea2bd8bc3225c658bddccb0018ab255.jpeg

image.png.b21c188510c0a73dd6ef5d4811b6d4e3.png

This small image from internet for reference.

It still has the proper big RPM display but that small one on the right is missing.