Ford Edge Bumper Cover Moulding Pads

scoopsal

Click here for more info!

Groceries, packages, golf clubs, pets, camping equipment...scratches!!!

Whether you've already marked up your rear buper or you are thinking ahead to prevent a mishap these bumper moulding pads are great! Custom fit for your vehicle they're an easy install and easy on the eyes. Just clean your bumper surface and apply using the 3M adhesive backing. It's that simple!

post-5946-1236372749_thumb.jpg

Click here for more info!

Groceries, packages, golf clubs, pets, camping equipment...scratches!!!

Whether you've already marked up your rear buper or you are thinking ahead to prevent a mishap these bumper moulding pads are great! Custom fit for your vehicle they're an easy install and easy on the eyes. Just clean your bumper surface and apply using the 3M adhesive backing. It's that simple!

post-5946-1236372749_thumb.jpg

The link isn't working for me.

• 2 weeks later...
That cover looks cheap. BTW, the part that is going to get scratched/marred, is the edge of the bumper right before it slopes 90 degrees. I am just careful about putting things in and out of the cargo area.

Your right. I have one small chip on mine, just outside of the protectoer. It should have a lip that extends down an inch or so as I've seen on a few other makes.

• 1 month later...

It seems that we are still a long way to go in order toget something really effective for our vehicle, same as the bumper frnt and back protectors and the the matching nerf bars...but we are patient enough, it will be good to know if maybe from other vehicles we can find one that will work or at least have the same curvature, so we can stick it with 3M tape...