Jump to content

WRAITH//EDGE — 2012 Edge Limited | American VIP / Stance Build


WRAITHEDGE

Recommended Posts

What's up everyone. Finally decided to share my 2012 Ford Edge Limited build, WRAITH//EDGE.

I wanted to take the first-gen Edge in a direction I don't see very often—mixing American SUV styling with some VIP/stance influence.

Current setup includes H&R lowering springs, chrome wheels, custom DIY lower aero, smoked taillights, rear spoiler, large exhaust tips, resonator delete and a Flowmaster Super 40.

A lot of the exterior had to be made or adapted because there isn't much aftermarket support for these Edges.

I'm still refining the build, but this is how it currently sits. I'd love to see some other modified 2007–2014 Edges, especially any old-school stance or show builds that are still around.

IMG_8102.jpeg

IMG_8104.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve definitely thought about a widebody 👀 It would look crazy on the Edge, especially with the lower aero already on it. The only thing holding me back is that this is still my daily, so I can’t really have it down for weeks doing custom bodywork. Maybe one day though

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...