WRAITHEDGE Posted yesterday at 09:43 PM Report Share Posted yesterday at 09:43 PM What's up everyone. Finally decided to share my 2012 Ford Edge Limited build, WRAITH//EDGE. I wanted to take the first-gen Edge in a direction I don't see very often—mixing American SUV styling with some VIP/stance influence. Current setup includes H&R lowering springs, chrome wheels, custom DIY lower aero, smoked taillights, rear spoiler, large exhaust tips, resonator delete and a Flowmaster Super 40. A lot of the exterior had to be made or adapted because there isn't much aftermarket support for these Edges. I'm still refining the build, but this is how it currently sits. I'd love to see some other modified 2007–2014 Edges, especially any old-school stance or show builds that are still around. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dabangsta Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago Well, you made it your own, can't fault you there. Most people complain about the poor headlight output, can't imagine them with what looks like tint. A widebody Edge kit I would love to see, and no wheel well gap. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WRAITHEDGE Posted 5 hours ago Author Report Share Posted 5 hours ago I’ve definitely thought about a widebody 👀 It would look crazy on the Edge, especially with the lower aero already on it. The only thing holding me back is that this is still my daily, so I can’t really have it down for weeks doing custom bodywork. Maybe one day though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.