Deltadude71 Posted 23 hours ago Report Share Posted 23 hours ago Hello good people hope all is well I’ve been having trouble out of my old Ford Edge (2008) Some say its time to let her go because she has killer miles on her but other than the break downs every now and then she's been there for me I’m hoping I can come here share some knowledge gain some and maybe make a few new friends on the way I’m so excited and grateful to be accepted Thank you all Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
1004ron Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago Welcome. What's the mileage on your Edge and what type of issues have you encountered? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.