Jump to content

2008 Edge Proud Owner (NOT!)


Deltadude71

Recommended Posts

Hello good people hope all is well 

I’ve been having trouble out of my old Ford Edge (2008) Some say its time to let her go because she has killer miles on her but other than the break downs every now and then she's been there for me 

I’m hoping I can come here share some knowledge gain some and maybe make a few new friends on the way I’m so excited and grateful to be accepted Thank you all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...