I love the Edge I am tired of the Comercial !!!!!!!

Dlyan

Someone needs to tell ford that It is time for a new Advertising campaign. This one about living on the Edge grinds on my nerves. I see it at least 3 or 4 times a day. Talk about beating :beatdeadhorse: . Time to spend some money on something other than the executives.

Here in Ontario, I haven't seen any Edge comercial !?

... Or maybe I don't watch enough TV.

You have not missed much. It shows a young couple driving a Edge with a song called I like to live on the Edge and they are driving along sides of buildings. What part of Ontario are you from? I love Toronto use to go their a lot when I was younger and our American Money was worth so much. I could get some awesome deals.

Here in Ontario, I haven't seen any Edge comercial !?

... Or maybe I don't watch enough TV.

I have seen the ad all of once, hardly shown on tv from what i have seen, we also TIVO and fast forward past quite a few ads, so that might be where i missed it.

Someone needs to tell ford that It is time for a new Advertising campaign. This one about living on the Edge grinds on my nerves. I see it at least 3 or 4 times a day. Talk about beating :beatdeadhorse: . Time to spend some money on something other than the executives.

Perhaps you wouldn't see it so much if you turned the channel away from Maury, Jerry Springer. :wacko: :hyper:

I've never seen an Edge commercial.

• 5 months later...
Did you guys not pay attention to the couch scene? The Edge will help you score! How can you go wrong with that?

:D

Sweet! That must be why my girl wanted to get back together. :P

On topic though... TiVo here. I've never even seen an Edge commercial.

I never saw an Edge till I was out car shopping and pulled down an isle with 3 on each side. I was like "what's that?" Bought one a week and a half later. :woot: