Chrome a/c vent trim

- I'm just the opposite - I wish mine had the black on the inside just like on the outside ones :-)

The two A/C vents with the chrome surround look great, however it look's like Ford cheaped out by not doing the same to the two outer vents.

I would like to source the chrome trim if I could, any help would be appreciated.

- I'm just the opposite - I wish mine had the black on the inside just like on the outside ones :-)

i think the outer vents are black so they don't reflect onto the windows. I notice the chrome accents do reflect into the windows. With those vents so close to the window if they were chrome the reflection would be pretty good.

i think the outer vents are black so they don't reflect onto the windows. I notice the chrome accents do reflect into the windows. With those vents so close to the window if they were chrome the reflection would be pretty good.

wow, I still find the outer ones reflect greatly. even if brushed.

anyway, I do wish they were consistent, never really liked that they used polished and brushed.

• 3 weeks later...

Found some Chrome AC vent trim pieces through Sherwood Innovations. Unfortunately the distributor wants $90 for the 4 chrome pieces. Unreal. The entire kit is about $150 on line (44 pieces if I recall), but of course I don't want the other 2D pieces.