Paintless Dent Removal

Franklee

After seeing your results, I think I'm going to call someone about my wife's Edge. She has a small ding in the same spot that you had yours. I'm impressed with how good it looks, and it's a fairly reasonable price to have it fixed.

Had a number of dents from someone opening their door hitting mine, probably by a pick truck door, idiots. Had someone do the dent removal process and you would never know the door had 3 nice large dents, worth the money..

Edited by 1duFos

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the post. That is good to know. My Edge was just five weeks old when it was caught in a rare hailstorm just outside of Philadlphia PA. I had about 50 dents when the storm was over; mostly on the roof and hood. The rear spoiler must be plastic of fiberglass; not one dent there.

This is the same system that they are going to use for my repair. It is still a $3800.00 estimate but at least they won't have to mess with my White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat paint.