Auto detail, what a mess!

klc317

Here was yesterdays project. An '04 Infiniti G-35 sedan that one of neighbors inherited. I forgot to take any before photos, but it obviously had been very neglected. Paint was in horrible condition, dry, road tar, brake rust, and junk all in the finish, all the door jambs, engine compartment, and trunk area were packed full of old leaves and dirt, and the inside had obviously never been taken care of. Filthy carpet, dried up leather seats, etc.

Anyway, about 8 hours worth of work later I ended up with this. Trashed 2 clay bars getting the paint clean and put on a coat of Meguires NXT, I love that wax...good stuff! The inside and leather, engine compartment, and underneath the car turned out nice too but that was alot of work! Extra cash for messing in the garage on a nice Saturday is fine with me and the neighbor was shocked how nice it turned out so was happy to pay. Now it resembles something you could actually drive instead of thinking you might need a tetanus shot from sitting in it...haha. Enjoy...

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

Edited by klc317

• 3 weeks later...