About To Pull The Trigger

CanuckG35

Well, I am pretty close to pulling the trigger on a new White Platinum Edge Limited. I will find out more tomorrow, but I am pretty excited to be come a potential new Edge owner. I've always been an import guy, and quite frankly, never figured I would consider a Ford even just a couple of years ago. After I test drove the new Edge, I was thoroughly impressed and basically blown away. Anyways, hopefully I will be amongst the other 2011 Edge owners soon! :hyper:

Well, I am pretty close to pulling the trigger on a new White Platinum Edge Limited. I will find out more tomorrow, but I am pretty excited to be come a potential new Edge owner. I've always been an import guy, and quite frankly, never figured I would consider a Ford even just a couple of years ago. After I test drove the new Edge, I was thoroughly impressed and basically blown away. Anyways, hopefully I will be amongst the other 2011 Edge owners soon! :hyper:

Great!

I'm trading in a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid for my new Edge. I got the Camry because of all of it's tech. I ended up doing all kinds of mods to connect my phone and backup though. the Edge is what I wanted 4 yrs ago!

I think Ford has come a LONG WAY in the past couple of years and am willing to support them becasue they didn't need to be rescued by the government.

And...

The Edge is COOOOOL!

• Like 1

Congrats and welcome. My limited is on it's way. I can't wait to get to drive it. Post pictures of your new "baby".

Congrats and welcome. My limited is on it's way. I can't wait to get to drive it. Post pictures of your new "baby".

Thanks for the warm welcome choff and wilsons. I'll update tomorrow when I know more but I am pretty excited to nail down a deal on the new Edge. Btw, if any current owner has pics of their new White Platinum Edge, please post them up! :)

Edited by CanuckG35

Thanks for the warm welcome choff and wilsons. I'll update tomorrow when I know more but I am pretty excited to nail down a deal on the new Edge. Btw, if any current owner has pics of their new White Platinum Edge, please post them up! :)

I think there are picks in the welcome forum... something 070707 (trish or tayna or something) I am starting to lose track of what color everyone is getting.

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered mine today, finally!!!

Chose the silver Limited with Nav, Driver Entry, BLIS, & tow package.

No BAMR for me (I'm of the fairest-skinned variety... best to have more than glass between me & the sun; would be WAY too tempting to use it all the time if I had it! :yup: ).

Now I'm in the waiting-wagon with ya... hoping to have it by my birthday.... that's 6.5 weeks, so it's possible!!