Ford Edge Video Clips

Edge Guide

Ford Edge coming off of the assembly line.

Click here to download this clip

Redfire metallic Edge coming down the line.

Click here to download this clip.

Ford Edge Panoramic Vista roof operation.

Mercury Milan AWD (Jill Wagner Commerical).

Peter Horbury - Launch of the Ford Edge.

Ford Edge Teaser Clip

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the links above, they don't seem to be working and I was wondering if it was only my laptop

Thanks

Yes, I did have trouble accessing the video clips yesterday, October 19, 2006. I was able to right click on the link and select the option 'Save Target As ...' which then allowed me to name and save the file to my computor.

Today - Success! When I click on any link labelled 'Click here to download this clip', a dialogue box pops up. At that point I am able to select between 'Open' and 'Save' options.

The 'Open' option causes the Ford Edge video file to be downloaded to my computor. During that downloading time nothing seems to be happening. Then, once I have received the entire video file, my computor media player starts up. Then the media player plays the Ford Edge video I selected to 'Open'. To play it once again I must make the repeat the selection process once again.

The 'Save' option permits me to name and save the video file to my computor. The first time I saved the video file I really didn't notice where I saved it to. I couldn't find the video file on my computor because A. I didn't know where to look, and B. I didn't know the name it was saved under. So I tried the 'Save' option again.

The second time I noticed that I was saving the Ford Edge video file to my computor 'Desktop'. Sure enough, when I looked at the desktop I could see the icon for the video. Just clicking on it made it play.

I saved all of the Ford Edge video files to my desktop. I can play the videos over and over by just clicking on their desktop icon. I can play them all even without starting up my Internet browser.

I am told that this 'Open' and 'Save' popup feature works like this because the fordedgeforum.com computor with the source video clips is not a 'streaming server', or something like that.