SyncMyPhone

wilsons66604

Has anyone used the SyncMyPhone app to upload contacts to Sync?

I wonder if it would support Contact Photos on the My Touch.

I'm not sure what you mean by "app." But, when I sync my smartphone to MyTouch, it automatically uploaded my entire address book and all the contact photos. So, if I get a call from my wife, I see her photo, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by "app." But, when I sync my smartphone to MyTouch, it automatically uploaded my entire address book and all the contact photos. So, if I get a call from my wife, I see her photo, etc.

The SyncMyRide site has to applications that are supposed to help people sync their phone and iPod. I guess they are just for the first version of Sync.

Ya, what phone do you have that uploads the pictures?

Does anyone have address info saved with the contacts?

I have address info and email saved for some of my contacts. The phonebook displays all the information I have saved in my contacts on my phone. If you have address info you can touch the options button at the bottom of the phonebook contact screen to set the address as a destination point.

Edited by luvford

I do with some contacts, but I haven't come across a way to access that information when I scroll through them in the car -- I was hoping I could just click "set as destination".

That functionality is supposed to be part of the system but it doesn't work. Ford is "aware of the problem".

Seems the beta testing left a little to be desired.