audio visualizer.anybody got it?

orlym2

I came across yet another glitch.audio visualizer.....When you enter the Audio Settings menu, watch closely at the top of the display and you'll see the "Audio Visualizer ON/OFF" menu setting show up for about 1 second, and then magically disappear. In some cases, you can even press the ON or OFF button, but it doesn't appear to do anything. anybody care to shed some light on this?

post-11884-043476300 1289448705_thumb.jpg

post-11884-050270900 1289448767_thumb.jpg

I came across yet another glitch.audio visualizer.....When you enter the Audio Settings menu, watch closely at the top of the display and you'll see the "Audio Visualizer ON/OFF" menu setting show up for about 1 second, and then magically disappear. In some cases, you can even press the ON or OFF button, but it doesn't appear to do anything. anybody care to shed some light on this?

Never noticed it. What the heck is it??

I'll keep a eye out for it

I noticed this last night when I was going into the menu last night. "Visualizer" flashed up for a second, then was gone. No clue what it is.

This post explains what's going on : http://fordsyncforum.com/index.php?/topic/1281-audio-visualizer-shows-up-in-the-audio-settings-menu/

Edited by tarponbeach

I'm wondering if this is anything like the Visualizer in iTunes that displays funky beat-syncronized patterns on your computer's display when playing music. If that's the case, I can understand why it may have been disabled in Sync. Those patterns can be a bit hypnotizing, and we all like to drive with our eyes on the road and ours hands upon the wheel.