Canadian December sale

Greener

Today was the launch of a Ford sale on most vehicles. Varying rebates up to $7500 or 0% financing up to 72 months.

Ordered my Edge Ltd end Oct and sure glad it hasn't been delivered yet. I can't figure out how much an Edge Ltd rebate is but the 0% financing should save ~$2000!

Merry Xmas to those getting deliveries in December!

Today was the launch of a Ford sale on most vehicles. Varying rebates up to $7500 or 0% financing up to 72 months.

Ordered my Edge Ltd end Oct and sure glad it hasn't been delivered yet. I can't figure out how much an Edge Ltd rebate is but the 0% financing should save ~$2000!

Merry Xmas to those getting deliveries in December!

Great news, although I hadn't heard. Ordered mine on Oct. 29 and expect delivery middle to latter part of Dec.

It does count for the Edge, for 2011 only the SE, 2010 all models. I can't figure out how much for each model from the Ford site, it's too had to decipher from the "fine print"

I went in on the ford.ca site and checked the incentives for the 2011 edge limited and they didn't show incentives. Of course when you put in your postal code, for me it comes up as Atlantic Canada. Not sure if they have different incentives for different areas. Good luck, hope you get the better price.

The December promotions for the Edge seem to be ~ $ 1500 more than the September employee pricing. Interest rates are much better though over the 6.99% financing...

I got my financing for 1.99%. Someone mentioned they have brought back the $1000. Costco membership thing. I don't have a costco membership. I wonder if I signed up before the edge arrives...will they recognize it lol...not likely

I took delivery of my MKX yesterday. I had ordered it with September's sale. Employee pricing less $3500 before taxes. After taxes, I got $1000. Cosco discount, $1000 Ford Credit discount (I'm going to pay out the loan after 90 days; it's an open loan) as well as $1000 X plan rebate. My wife may still decide to get an MKT so we will keep an eye on this sale too. Thanks for posting.

I took delivery of my MKX yesterday. I had ordered it with September's sale. Employee pricing less $3500 before taxes. After taxes, I got $1000. Cosco discount, $1000 Ford Credit discount (I'm going to pay out the loan after 90 days; it's an open loan) as well as $1000 X plan rebate. My wife may still decide to get an MKT so we will keep an eye on this sale too. Thanks for posting.

Congrats Rich!! :)

Congrats Rich!! :)

Thank you Shane. I'm actually glad the delivery was delayed for 3 weeks b/c so far (KNOCKING VERY HARD ON WOOD) I have not had any real issues. I've got the nightlight but all I have to do is lock it by the black button on the outside door handle and it extinguishes the light. I'm used to using the inside button so I just have to retrain myself.

I think we're both going to be doing detail jobs on our vehicles this weekend. I'm home alone with the kids, so once they're asleep, I'm gonna head out into the garage and do it up. I will do a writeup on it at L2D and will post a link to it here too.