doors lock while washing

i picked up my 2011 edge sport...white platinum fully loaded and while washing it the first night the doors locked with my keys in it. Had the dealer cut me a key the next day and when washing it a few days later I noticed when I sprayed the door handle the doors would lock and unlock. I have had it looked at but not fixed as of yet. Also when I shift from park to drive sounds like I have a bolt or nut that it loose rolling around. All in all I love the vehicle and look forward to some mods coming out for it.

I noticed the same thing! Keep your key in your pocket and all is well. I thought I was somehow hitting the button with the fob in my pocket, but I now see it's not just me... As far as the shifting thing, be sure to take it for service right away so they can get it fixed before anything gets damaged!

Ive had this happen as well while hand washing. I guess however the handle works (sensing your body's electrical charge???) maybe the water mimics this? With the smartkey you cant lock the "key" in without using the keypad, but when its in your pocket you can lock and unlock the doors multiple times while detailing the truck.