Sync keeps dropping iPhone. Won't re-connect

On day one within an hour, Sync dropped my iPhone connection. I couldn't get it to re-connect and returned to the dealer where the system did a re-boot on it's own. Then I was able to reconnect. All was fine for a week. Now sync has dropped the connection once again. My iPhone syncs with all other Bluetooth devices and maintains connection without any problem (I'm using a BlueAnt device just fine until I can get in for service). Anyone else experiencing this or know what will fix it? I use this feature more than any other feature of Sync

Up until recently I have had no problem but now it is constantly not connected to my iPhone, I have to go in and connect it on the phone and even then sometimes it does not connect, says Sync is not in range and I am sitting in the car. :banghead: I think one fix you could try is deleting the phone and re-pairing it.

I'm probably going to jinx myself for this one but...

Ā 

I've never had any issue with my iPhone. It works perfect every time.

Ā 

I had a problem once with my i4. I, too, have had no problems since the last sync update. My i4 is fully updated too.

On day one within an hour, Sync dropped my iPhone connection. I couldn't get it to re-connect and returned to the dealer where the system did a re-boot on it's own. Then I was able to reconnect. All was fine for a week. Now sync has dropped the connection once again. My iPhone syncs with all other Bluetooth devices and maintains connection without any problem (I'm using a BlueAnt device just fine until I can get in for service). Anyone else experiencing this or know what will fix it? I use this feature more than any other feature of Sync

same problems with droid2. wont hold connection and im beyond frustrated.