I meant the philips. I have them.

Dingo... Do Tell!!! :) How did you mount them, did you modify the existing DRL spot like KC300 or did you just mount them somewhere in the grill etc.

Can you provide some pictures??? I have been salivating over those Phillips DRLs but wanting to make sure they would fit/work before pulling the trigger.

Also... how is the dual intensity working for you, did you hook up the sense wire so they dim when your lights are on?

Rayo

I didn't mount them. They got here on the 16th, and I had a hip replacement on the 21st. All I've done is hold the contacts on the battery to see. I'll eventually mount them in the factory lights, but only to come on when the transmission is in D.

They're Mercedes/Porsche/Audi bright.

I didn't mount them. They got here on the 16th, and I had a hip replacement on the 21st. All I've done is hold the contacts on the battery to see. I'll eventually mount them in the factory lights, but only to come on when the transmission is in D.

They're Mercedes/Porsche/Audi bright.

Ahhh... well PLEASE... document your progress for us all. Also based on the size of holding in your hand and what you have seen of other modifications done here with the factory DRLs.... do they seem like they will be easy to fit up?

And unrelated... but who made your Hip?? Biomet? Zimmer? DePuy? Maybe you don't know who made it... but I work for Biomet in Warsaw Indiana... we make all kinds of Ortho Prosthetics. How is the healing process coming along?

Rayo

Ahhh... well PLEASE... document your progress for us all. Also based on the size of holding in your hand and what you have seen of other modifications done here with the factory DRLs.... do they seem like they will be easy to fit up?

And unrelated... but who made your Hip?? Biomet? Zimmer? DePuy? Maybe you don't know who made it... but I work for Biomet in Warsaw Indiana... we make all kinds of Ortho Prosthetics. How is the healing process coming along?

Rayo

I'm not sure which manufacturer he used, as there were some relatively tough criteria to be met. I know it's Biolox Delta ceramic on a tantalum implant. It's also a 36mm. Does that help?

I'm 6'4", 240 lbs, and 34 years old, so I know he was very picky about the choices.

As far as the lights, I don't think they'll be more than an hour or two total.

I'm not sure which manufacturer he used, as there were some relatively tough criteria to be met. I know it's Biolox Delta ceramic on a tantalum implant. It's also a 36mm. Does that help?

I'm 6'4", 240 lbs, and 34 years old, so I know he was very picky about the choices.

As far as the lights, I don't think they'll be more than an hour or two total.

LMAO.......you are too funny. Gotta love people with a great sense of humor.

• 1 month later...

Dingo, Thanks for the Part Number. I called my dealer and for just $54.00 each I can get them. I think I may cut up the lights and add LED Fogs for just a little more. But Thanks for the info.

Darkriff, I picked up the lights off of Ebay, thinking the wiring would be in place. Good Luck.

Did you ever install the harness? just want to know cuz my se doesnt have the harness either!!

• 5 months later...
HELLO,

I JUST PURCHASED MY EDGE 2011 SE AND LOOKING TO BUY THE DRL LED BARS THAT COMES IN THE SEL AND LIMITED MODELS

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING AND SEARCHING ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND I COULDN'T FIND ANY OEM ONES

NOT EVEN EBAY

IF YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS

Hey _14437, Thumbing through old threads about LED lighting and DRL options for the Edge and saw yours asking if there is an aftermarket DRL that is made specifically for the Edge. I manufacture just such a light. Click on the banner below. It will take you to my website.

NewEdge-2LEDDRLModel_zps8d6b8cfc.jpg

Edited by kc300c