Magnaflow exhaust

Saw that people were asking about the gibson exhaust. MAGNAFLOW also has a catback exhaust in development right now. I have called them and they say within the next 30-60 days. Check their website...magnaflow.com....click in 2007...edge and the screen will pop up stating a prod. # but no sale price yet. I have been chk'ing once a week..hopefully it will be out in july. Soon as i see it up for sale i will post it.

Edited by SALEENS7

Saleens7, you seem pretty up to date on all the aftermarket performance mods. Are there any air intake kits or programmers out there? I have looked alot but haven't had any luck.
818edge....no, i have'nt had any luck either....i ck'd k&n, ford performance, etc...but no luck on the intakes....no luck on programmers either. I will keep hunting. The vehicle is so new that the aftermarket has'nt had time to bring out performance parts. Keep me updated on any info u get and i will do the same for you.

• 8 months later...
If you are used to listing to magana flow or any other muffler on a v8, you will probably be unhappy with them on your edge. I traded a 2 1/2 year old F150, 5.4 for my edge. The 150 had a great "x" chamber "real" dual exhaust system on it. It sounded sweeeeeet.

I bought the magna flow a week after getting the edge. It was a simple install, but the sound is just a little bit better that the sound from the tin cans that all the kids have on their little 4 cylinders. Of course if you owned a 4 cylinder before, maybe it would sound good to you.

I am so "pissed" that if I could get ahold of the magna flow rep I put the exhaust where the sun dosen't shine. Just my oppinion, but it is big bucks, although shopping on the internet, can save you a bit (if you don't take my word for it). I have to tell you though, I'm a 60 year old car guy. (67 mustang shelby clone ragtop in my garage to)

If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.

Edited by hoamdezinahs