Cracked Windshieldd !

I was driving the other day and a little rock put a crack into my windshield. Its a small dent with little "crack lines" (lol) coming out of it!

I'm in Canada and Speedy Auto Glass wanted $110 to repair it, but it's super small like the whole thing is smaller then a dollar coin.

Does anyone know another place?

I was driving the other day and a little rock put a crack into my windshield. Its a small dent with little "crack lines" (lol) coming out of it!

I'm in Canada and Speedy Auto Glass wanted $110 to repair it, but it's super small like the whole thing is smaller then a dollar coin.

Check with your insurance company - sometimes they will pay for the repair and it won't cost you a dime. It prevents them from having to replace the entire windshield later.

I have the same. i was worried about the repair and the soundscreen windshield, but people say its okay. i was expecting the cost to be about $100 but i hacen't taken it anywhere for anyone to look at it yet.

Wow thanks for all the good replys!

What sucks is that the insurance company will make me pay the deductible. So then I called Speedy again and talked to them and they lowered my price to be around 80 taxes in which is good.

Craw, call around and get quotes then call Speedy and tell them about your lowest quote and they should match it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...