2011 Limited: Where to find chrome mirrors/door handles?

Hi everyone,

I have ordered a 2011 Edge Limited, and am trying to figure out how I can go about getting quality chrome side mirror overlays and chrome door handles.

Two questions:

1. I know there are discussions on here about the MKX chrome mirror covers being compatible with the Edge, however the posts are old and with the 2011 Edge redesign I am trying to find someone who can tell me if they are still conpatible and if so, the part #(s). If not, any direction towards some decent quality mirror covers that you have used successfully would be helpful as well!

2. I can find chrome replacement door handles for the 2011 Edge online, however my vehicle will have intelligent access. There are many available that specifically say, "does NOT work with intelligent access", but none that say specifically that they ARE compatible.... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help!!! :D

Hi everyone,

I have ordered a 2011 Edge Limited, and am trying to figure out how I can go about getting quality chrome side mirror overlays and chrome door handles.

Two questions:

1. I know there are discussions on here about the MKX chrome mirror covers being compatible with the Edge, however the posts are old and with the 2011 Edge redesign I am trying to find someone who can tell me if they are still conpatible and if so, the part #(s). If not, any direction towards some decent quality mirror covers that you have used successfully would be helpful as well!

2. I can find chrome replacement door handles for the 2011 Edge online, however my vehicle will have intelligent access. There are many available that specifically say, "does NOT work with intelligent access", but none that say specifically that they ARE compatible.... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help!!! :D

I've seen handle covers on ebay. BUT, I don't think any of them have the bump for the IA (as you have stated)

I doubt the Edge mirrors covers are compatible due to the redesign, but I may be wrong.

• 1 month later...

Recently traded my 2011 Edge Limted for a 2011 MKX. The mirrors won't fit - MKX has a bit smaller, more rounded mirrors than the Edge. Check with Lincoln for the chrome door handles though I believe they would fit the Edge and you'll have the proper "touch sensitive" driver/passenger handles.

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in getting the chrome door handles as well. I've seen some on ebay recently that say they work with the IA system on the 2011 Edge, but I'm wondering if anyone has purchased them. I'd like to make sure they actually work before I stick them on.

Thanks,

Scott

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in getting the chrome door handles as well. I've seen some on ebay recently that say they work with the IA system on the 2011 Edge, but I'm wondering if anyone has purchased them. I'd like to make sure they actually work before I stick them on.

Thanks,

Scott

me tow i want to know

any pic or somthing like that

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Scott

From milzee. I ordered them for my 2011 ford edge limited ( chrome door handle covers ) and they work fine.Each handle is a 2 piece set. Check out carid.com.