2008 Ford Edge Color Samples

Edge Guide

Hi,

Does anyone have pics of their 2008 vapor grey with 20" wheels that they can post?

This would be greatly appreciated since none of the dealers near me have any in stock. I have no problems finding pics with the 18" wheels.

Thanks!

Have you seen the 2008 Edge brochure? There is a nice pic in it of that color/wheel combo. Go to the online brochure at the Ford web site.

Have you seen the 2008 Edge brochure? There is a nice pic in it of that color/wheel combo. Go to the online brochure at the Ford web site.

Yes, I have seen that picture on Ford's site. They appear to be 18" wheels, but I could be wrong. I would like to see other pics of that combo if possible.

Thanks

Yes, I have seen that picture on Ford's site. They appear to be 18" wheels, but I could be wrong. I would like to see other pics of that combo if possible.

Thanks

IF you hadn't of posted the question in 2 different threads, you wouldn't have to bounce around looking for the answer.

It was answered in your other thread.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My new edge is Red and I love it! Firefox metallic red is what it's called.

White Sand is more like a pearl white...not really creamy color, thats more like the horrible creme brulee...which i did like...but compared to the White Sand, like night and day. when the sun hits it, there this little shimmer...really nice...as for 500.00 option for it...not fair!