Clock not keeping time! - Clock drifting

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to finf my sw. What I found is: 4.21.10212_Product.

Not sure if I need to look somewhere else.

Yes. You can see your version on SyncMyRide.com. Take your VIN and register your car on SyncMyride.com. On that web site, you will see the version of Sync/MyTouch software that is installed.

From what I understand, Gen2 v2.11 is the latest version for the Edge & Explorer.

Let your service department know you have the clock issue and they will install the latest update to the MyTouch system for you.

Be prepared. An update at the dealership will take 3hrs or more.

That long is uncommon. Did they replace the APIM?

AND, after 3.5 days, you would think the Sirius radio would work like it is supposed to.

Can you see what version you have? (SyncMyRide.com)

I don't know for sure what they did. I went in there because the system was freezing several times a day.

According to the site, this is what I now have:

Confirmed Installations

SYNC Version

Gen2 - V2.11

BT4T-14D546-AG

BT4T-14D546-AP

BT4T-14D546-GA

SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F496-AK

BT4T-14F496-AS

SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F497-AG

BT4T-14F497-AP

Edited by DavidStruff

Just the hours? The minutes are ok? Mine drifts by several minutes every few days and sometimes doesn't hold the update I do.

no the minutes arent affected, just the hours.

i take that back, i recollect the minutes indeed drifting a tad bit. its really annoying when i forget my phone (my only form of mobile timekeeping) and the clock changes

*also, not a biggie but, the ambient colors seem to revert back to default blue sometimes

Edited by sphinx805

i noticed that sometimes when i turn on my car that my clock is all of a sudden three hours off :angry:

I have noticed this as well but figured out that it kept the time from the last time I shut off the car. It always fixed itself the next time I started her up, but definitely annoying. I am on v2.4 and might be making an appt for 2.11