Just ordered my first new car!!!

Sportedge

I am so excited because I just ordered my first new car of my life!

I ordered a 2012 Ford Edge Limited:

-Eco-Boost Engine

-White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat

-18" Chrome Wheels

-Charcoal Leather Interior

-Navigation System (My Ford Touch and SYNC)

-Panoramic Moon Roof

-All-Weather Floor Mats

-Hood Deflector

-Window Rain Guards

-Cargo Area Rubber Mat

I CANNOT WAIT!!! I have been eyeing this forum for months awaiting the day when I could post this :D

Edited by Sportedge

Sounds great!! Best of luck with it. I have an 11 Limited and very happy with it

I am so excited because I just ordered my first new car of my life!

I ordered a 2012 Ford Edge Limited:

-Eco-Boost Engine

-White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat

-18" Chrome Wheels

-Charcoal Leather Interior

-Navigation System (My Ford Touch and SYNC)

-Panoramic Moon Roof

-All-Weather Floor Mats

-Hood Deflector

-Window Rain Guards

-Cargo Area Rubber Mat

I CANNOT WAIT!!! I have been eyeing this forum for months awaiting the day when I could post this :D

Congrats, I know how you feel - my loaded 2012 Limited is supposed to arrive tomorrow at my dealership! The wait was hard LOL

We are looking to get a 2012 also but haven't got our butts to the dealership yet. We are in Alberta, where are you? How long was delivery? Give me the stats on what you ordered. did you consider the Sport? Hubby thinks he would like the engine!

We presently are driving a 2007 SEL Edge and have been very happy with it hence why we are buying another Edge.

We are looking to get a 2012 also but haven't got our butts to the dealership yet. We are in Alberta, where are you? How long was delivery? Give me the stats on what you ordered. did you consider the Sport? Hubby thinks he would like the engine!

We presently are driving a 2007 SEL Edge and have been very happy with it hence why we are buying another Edge.

I'm out east on the Rock, ordered the following

2012 Limited AWD

301A: Driver's Entry Package, power lift-gate, vision package, BLIS, MFT

Canadian Touring Package: Panoramic roof, voice-activated navigation

HID's

Class II towing package

20" chrome wheels with 245/50-20 tires

Adaptive cruise control

Back-lit doorsills

All weather floor mats

I considered the Sport, but from what I've read, you don't really notice the slight bump in engine size/power and you take a bit of a hit in gas mileage too, so I passed and went with the Limited instead. It's been aprx 4 weeks now.

• 4 weeks later...

Received my new Edge two days ago!!!!! It is the most amazing car I've ever been in in my life :) It feels like a $70,000 car seriously. I am so happy with my purchase. So many compliments already! The My Ford Touch is also the coolest thing ever, as well as the SYNC. Ask me any questions you may have.

Received my new Edge two days ago!!!!! It is the most amazing car I've ever been in in my life :) It feels like a $70,000 car seriously. I am so happy with my purchase. So many compliments already! The My Ford Touch is also the coolest thing ever, as well as the SYNC. Ask me any questions you may have.

Congrats, ii is a great car and if you don't know already they are making MFT even better next month through an update

Congrats on your new ride. Glad you're enjoying it so much. I'm polling 2012 owners... do your headrests tilt adjust? I have a 2011 and the headrests are fixed in a very forward tilt position. There is some evidence that the 2012s have a tilt adjustment. How about yours?

Edited by martunes

Congrats on your new ride. Glad you're enjoying it so much. I'm polling 2012 owners... do your headrests tilt adjust? I have a 2011 and the headrests are fixed in a very forward tilt position. There is some evidence that the 2012s have a tilt adjustment. How about yours?

Not sure about tilt adjustments (haven't tried yet), but the headrest in this year's model doesn't seem to be forward at all. it is very comfortable for me