X-Plan pricing

macaw

Each FDAF can alter the national incentives for their marketplace. You could buy from a dealership in another state that had $2,000 incentives advertised but you will only qualify for the incentives (perhaps $1,750) that is offered in your Zip Code. You (or your dealer) can only get whatever incentives are offered where you will be registering the vehicle.

Remember, the incentives can change daily, so don't go by somebody elses experience or what they were told. The incentives are only good for the day you sign the contract and take delivery.

The lease rebates for CT and MA have been the same for a month or so now. I checked the Ford website when I read his post and they are still at 1750 (until 10/1). Was hoping they upped it.

Your new Edge wouldnt happen to be red would it? My dealer located one for me in MA with the same options. The dealer in MA had it on hold but then sold it before I could get it. It would be funny if it was yours.

How did you get a 2k rebate, did it go up? It is 1750 in CT.

I'm in FL on vacation this week and I am looking while I'm here.

Unfortunately, the dealer here cannot process a out of state lease and I doubt my dealer will want to transport it to CT with Xplan pricing.

No, it was carbon. As for the rebate, it did deem to increase over the week I was searching for the car. I think the final 500 was a dealer incentive. Good luck in finding what yoy want, we love our new Edge