2013 MKS

richy

I saw this article and a few pics of the facelifted MKS:

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-31166_7-57326971-271/lincoln-streamlines-the-2013-mks-mkt/

I am not a fan of the new grille design. I miss the chrome. It looks like they've tried to downplay it almost. I get that in the MKT, its grille is ugly proportionally, but the MKS always looked good. Obviously personal taste in looks is going to vary greatly. I just wondered what people thought of this change. It will probably make it to the MKX as well I'm assuming. I hope not.

Rich, ive Seen an MKX a few times that has been done up like a sport had Lincoln ever gone that route. It has blacked out chrome mesh style 22's, all other chrome bits blacked out, and it looks awesome. I really hope I catch this guy speeding so I can pull him over, I'd love to see what he's done inside. Anyway, understated with no chrome looks outrageous in my opinion.

I saw this article and a few pics of the facelifted MKS:

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-31166_7-57326971-271/lincoln-streamlines-the-2013-mks-mkt/

I am not a fan of the new grille design. I miss the chrome. It looks like they've tried to downplay it almost. I get that in the MKT, its grille is ugly proportionally, but the MKS always looked good. Obviously personal taste in looks is going to vary greatly. I just wondered what people thought of this change. It will probably make it to the MKX as well I'm assuming. I hope not.

That's not the new Lincoln design - the MKS was just a refresh and was done before Wolff took over. We'll see Wolff's first design on the new MKZ at the Detroit Auto Show. Here is a sneak preview. This should be the new face of Lincoln going forward as each new vehicle gets a full redesign.

Composite.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...