Nifty's Catch-All Mats

I have a set of Nifty's Catch-All floor mats in my F150 Super Crew truck. I really like them. I forget the model exactly, but they are a carpeted look to them. But they have a harder mat material underneath. They have the lip on the outer edge to contain liquids. My son spilled a full 20oz pop on the rear mat. It contained it all if it. I just slid the mat out and dumped it on the ground. Hosed it off when we got home. So anyway, I'm really happy with these mats.

So I emailed Lund (owners of Nifty) to see if they'll be making these mats for the Edge. I got a response I'll copy below. But I'm hoping they make these mats plus maybe a mat for the back end too. Sounds like they will. So I'm holding off getting the Ford "weather" mats and wait for these.

So if you're interested too, email them. Maybe we'll generate enough requests they'll follow up quickly on production.

http://www.lundinternational.com/contact_us.aspx?b=nifty

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in our product. We do have plans

on making floor mats for this new vehicle. I don't have a release date

or a ship date at this time for them to be available to customers.

Please check back with us in the next couple of months for some more

updates. Thank you.

Jennifer Larsen

Customer Service

Lund International, Inc.

(Direct) 763-576-4208

(Toll Free) 800-328-4843

(Fax) 800-782-5448

jlarsen@lundinter.com

www.lundinternational.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The all-weather mats for the Edge come only in black and did not look good at all with my camel interior. I took them out after 3 days and purchased a generic set of all weather mats at Wal-Mart that actually blend very well with the colors and design of the interior. If anyone is interested in purchasing the all weather mats for the edge...let me know....perhaps someone with charcoal interior?

• 1 month later...
The all-weather mats for the Edge come only in black and did not look good at all with my camel interior. I took them out after 3 days and purchased a generic set of all weather mats at Wal-Mart that actually blend very well with the colors and design of the interior. If anyone is interested in purchasing the all weather mats for the edge...let me know....perhaps someone with charcoal interior?

Hey Yelnef, I'm interested in buying your all-weather mats. Shoot me a message about what you want for 'em.

Thanks. :shades:

The existing all-weather mats could contain (or at least save a good bit) most of a soda - maybe no 20oz though!

The rear cargo logic system seems to work pretty well and is the same idea with a lip and hard waterproof plastic on the bottom to contain stuff. I would say it could hold a few gallons (maybe 5-6, if stationary) up to that lip.

I have the all weather mats on the charcoal interior. While they do look a bit utilitarian, they seem to work well at what they do and protect the underlying carpet.

Hey Yelnef, you sent me an email and I accidentally deleted it! The new hotmail sux... please write me back again buddy.

Where do Ford's all weather mats cover? Is it just driver passenger and rear seat? Or is there a mat for the rear cargo area?

Thanks!

The Ford All Weather Mats come in three pieces. Two seperate for the driver and front passenger with one rear mat that is all one big long piece. There is a picture of all three at the bottom of this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...fromZR40QQfviZ1

Cargo liners are seperate.

Ford makes a carpeted cargo logic system: http://www.partscheap.com/edge07.htm

I have a dog and go to the beach a lot so I wanted a rubber mat for fur and sand collecting purposes.

I just bought a Husky Cargo Liner last Friday. $75 w/Free Shipping and a coupon: http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx?p...&brandid=61

I'll post up a pic and a review when it arrives. :yup:

The Ford All Weather Mats come in three pieces. Two seperate for the driver and front passenger with one rear mat that is all one big long piece. There is a picture of all three at the bottom of this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...fromZR40QQfviZ1

Cargo liners are seperate.

Ford makes a carpeted cargo logic system: http://www.partscheap.com/edge07.htm

I have a dog and go to the beach a lot so I wanted a rubber mat for fur and sand collecting purposes.

I just bought a Husky Cargo Liner last Friday. $75 w/Free Shipping and a coupon: http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx?p...&brandid=61

I'll post up a pic and a review when it arrives. :yup:

Wondering if it has arrived yet? I am thinking of ordering one. Of course it's more than $75 now...

Wondering if it has arrived yet? I am thinking of ordering one. Of course it's more than $75 now...

I am bummed out. I ordered the cargo liner and they sent me the front mats to a Ranger. All I can figure is the person that pulled the box off the shelf must have a pickup with the Edge trim package! Now I have to wait for those to be returned so they can try and send me the proper part. I'll let you know!

• 2 weeks later...
I have a set of Nifty's Catch-All floor mats in my F150 Super Crew truck. I really like them. I forget the model exactly, but they are a carpeted look to them. But they have a harder mat material underneath. They have the lip on the outer edge to contain liquids. My son spilled a full 20oz pop on the rear mat. It contained it all if it. I just slid the mat out and dumped it on the ground. Hosed it off when we got home. So anyway, I'm really happy with these mats.

So I emailed Lund (owners of Nifty) to see if they'll be making these mats for the Edge. I got a response I'll copy below. But I'm hoping they make these mats plus maybe a mat for the back end too. Sounds like they will. So I'm holding off getting the Ford "weather" mats and wait for these.

So if you're interested too, email them. Maybe we'll generate enough requests they'll follow up quickly on production.

http://www.lundinternational.com/contact_us.aspx?b=nifty

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in our product. We do have plans

on making floor mats for this new vehicle. I don't have a release date

or a ship date at this time for them to be available to customers.

Please check back with us in the next couple of months for some more

updates. Thank you.

Jennifer Larsen

Customer Service

Lund International, Inc.

(Direct) 763-576-4208

(Toll Free) 800-328-4843

(Fax) 800-782-5448

jlarsen@lundinter.com

www.lundinternational.com

Wow, I hope they make them as well...but I have to say that when I e-mailed them about one month ago my reply was much different than the one you got. Hope that your reply pans out as they do make a get mat. I have them in my 2000 Explorer and when I took them out the factory carpet underneath looked almost brand new...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have the factory black rubber ones in mine and they look incredibly out of place on the stone carpet. I'm very interested in replacing them with Catch-Alls.

When I picked up my Creme Brulee/Camel Edge, I had ordered it with rubber mats. had the dealer take them out, bought some weathertech's online (perfect match) and gave the reciept for the purchase and asked him to pay for these. They did!

When I picked up my Creme Brulee/Camel Edge, I had ordered it with rubber mats. had the dealer take them out, bought some weathertech's online (perfect match) and gave the reciept for the purchase and asked him to pay for these. They did!

Are you talking about the front, passenger, etc floor mats or the mat for the very back? Weathertech.com I assume? I went there and saw their mats, but nothing in the Camel for the very back.

• 1 month later...

Looking to cover the Light Stone interior carpet with Weathertech Floor Liners and a Cargoliner.

In the Tan or Grey color.

These are not sold locally. And it is difficult to determine the true color tone from the photos on the Weathertech site.

Has anyone in the Forum purchased any of the above items and have the Light Stone interior?

What was your color choice and your impressions of the color?

It the Grey too light or the Tan too dark?

I have had a Weathertech cargo liner in my Explorer for the past 11 years and I can tell you first hand it still looks new!

So, durability is not the issue here just the color....

Edited by Edgepa