Just bought my Edge

HokieOnTheEdge

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been reading post for a few days and decided to join so I could post as well. I've had my edge for a week now and I love it.

I bought the Pewter SEL Plus which looks more like a gray/blue color if you ask me. The best part about the color...I have yet to see an Edge that is the same color as mine. I have all of the options except the DVD Nav package and reverse sensing. I love the BAMR (just found out what that means). Everyone who has been in my car loves it. I especally love the white stitching on the charcoal leather interior.

I finally got some pics taken. Have a look.

-Brian

post-1184-1186244888_thumb.jpg

post-1184-1186244902_thumb.jpg

post-1184-1186244915_thumb.jpg

post-1184-1186244934_thumb.jpg

post-1184-1186244953_thumb.jpg

post-1184-1186244966_thumb.jpg

Edited by HokieOnTheEdge

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been reading post for a few days and decided to join so I could post as well. I've had my edge for a week now and I love it.

I bought the Pewter SEL Plus which looks more like a gray/blue color if you ask me. The best part about the color...I have yet to see an Edge that is the same color as mine. I have all of the options except the DVD Nav package and reverse sensing. I love the BAMR (just found out what that means). Everyone who has been in my car loves it. I especally love the white stitching on the charcoal leather interior.

I look forward to reading future posts.

-Brian

Welcome to the Edge 'club' Brian! :shades:

Enjoy your new ride and post some pics to share with us.

- Paul

Welcome on board! What did you have before the Edge?

I drove a 1996 Saturn POS....err, I mean SC2 with 149K miles on it. It was my wife's college car, but when she got her job that required some travel, she took (stole!) my Mazda 6. So for the past 3 years, I've had to suffer with a car that barely had AC..or even worked for that matter. Needless to say, it was Christmas in July when I bought the Edge.

I will post pics soon. I'd also love to see the modification forums have some more ideas run through it. I like to see what people do to customize their Edge.

Edited by HokieOnTheEdge

I drove a 1996 Saturn POS....err, I mean SC2 with 149K miles on it. It was my wife's college car, but when she got her job that required some travel, she took (stole!) my Mazda 6. So for the past 3 years, I've had to suffer with a car that barely had AC..or even worked for that matter. Needless to say, it was Christmas in July when I bought the Edge.

I will post pics soon. I'd also love to see the modification forums have some more ideas run through it. I like to see what people do to customize their Edge.

I have to laugh about your story with the Mazda. A buddy of mine had a Mazda (I think it might be a 6 as well), which he loved and really took care of. It was basically his first car after getting his first real job. He got married, gas prices skyrocketed, and his wife was commuting over an hour to work. They decided it would be best for her to take the Mazda, and he reluctantly took her Xterra.

It's been a few years since, and he's still driving the Xterra, while his beloved Mazda is racking up the mileage. He always has a good story for us about the Xterra, like the time his window failed to go back up in the middle of winter.

Oh, the stuff we will go through for the wife. :wacko:

I have to laugh about your story with the Mazda. A buddy of mine had a Mazda (I think it might be a 6 as well), which he loved and really took care of. It was basically his first car after getting his first real job. He got married, gas prices skyrocketed, and his wife was commuting over an hour to work. They decided it would be best for her to take the Mazda, and he reluctantly took her Xterra.

It's been a few years since, and he's still driving the Xterra, while his beloved Mazda is racking up the mileage. He always has a good story for us about the Xterra, like the time his window failed to go back up in the middle of winter.

Oh, the stuff we will go through for the wife. :wacko:

Tell me about it! At least your buddy got a Xterra. I had to drive that Saturn with 140K+ for 3 years. It was the fun kind too. You know, the kind that leaks oil, has a head gasket about to go that likes to leak even more oil on to the spark plugs (at least I fixed that part), and heats up and cools down about the time you get to work. I will say this, at least my windows worked. I'm just glad I'm not driving that piece of :censored: any more.