2011 body panels

CaptKirk

I apsalutly love my Edge Limited. But, has anyone else noticed the body panels arent very flush with one another? The "fit and finish just doesnt seem very good.

Must be yours. The panels, doors, hood, and hatch are all fitted very well with even gaps and everything is flush on mine.

Must be yours. The panels, doors, hood, and hatch are all fitted very well with even gaps and everything is flush on mine.

I agree. The panels on my Edge all look and fit great. The only complaint I have regarding "fit and finish" would be the interior plastic trim on the B pillar, which is slightly off, and it's pretty minor.

I agree. The panels on my Edge all look and fit great. The only complaint I have regarding "fit and finish" would be the interior plastic trim on the B pillar, which is slightly off, and it's pretty minor.

My gaps seem to be fine, however when looking through the mirrors and the chrome window trim on the limited they look slightly out of alignment however you never notice if your standing outside the car.

M.

My gaps seem to be fine, however when looking through the mirrors and the chrome window trim on the limited they look slightly out of alignment however you never notice if your standing outside the car.

M.

That is a common issue that the dealer can fix. Other than that I'm not aware of any others.