Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum - the largest Ford Edge forum discussion board on the web. You must register to create new topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Click here to signup now

Guest Message by DevFuse

The official Ford authorized Ford Edge Registry is now live. More here!

Photo
- - - - -

Come On Ford, Give Me A Break!!!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   All Hat No Cattle

All Hat No Cattle

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 85 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Edge's Year:None

Posted Today, 12:07 PM

Adaptive Steering Fault requires new steering wheel (3 bus days for part to come from Ford Sacramento parts depot). And also TSB for rear seat not folding all the way flat (right rear seat does) still pending, and the tech had the seat disassembled.  I provided TSB number and detail learned from this forum) to service advisor but he declined to forward to technician - saying the tech will identify all TSBs for my Sport. Obviously that didn't happen. 

Yeah, both my salesman and I thought that the AS problem was the reason for the hold-up.  He looked up all the Titaniums ordered in town, and only the units with AS were on hold.  Probably ran out of parts due to warranty work, but they seem to have the parts now.

Getting updates on TSB's, known problems, etc. is the reason I like these forums.

BTW, what little work I've had done at Ford Country, on my 2010 Lariat, (recalls and maintenance) have been done with no problems.  I just did an oil change service a couple of weeks ago on my 2016 and the guy in charge of that e-mailed me to make sure I had no complaints.  But you still have to watch them, people make mistakes.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users