2013 Ford Edge Sports AWD

So I am looking to buy a 2013 Ford Edge Sport AWD with following options

‎1.‎ Driver entry package

‎2.‎ Vision package

‎3.‎ Panoramic roof

‎4.‎ Navigation with Microsoft Sync

‎5.‎ All season floor mats

Dealers quote is $40250. On top of it, I have $750 in Ford cash so I’ll be paying $39508 + taxes + title and ‎registration. I am looking to buy it as early as next week but don’t know whether this is good enough ‎deal. Shall I pull the trigger? Also, can anyone with 2013 model confirm if my ford edge works better ‎now or is it still buggy and slow? I understand that they have started sending SD cards for the upgrades ‎for 2012 models but I am interested in finding out if 2013 was any different than an upgraded 2012 ‎MFT.‎

Thanks much in advance.‎

You said that the dealer gave you a price of $40250, what is the actual list price? I would think that you should be able to get the price down at least 6-7 % from sticker. Go onto website FORD.COM, and it will tell you what rebates, if any are available. The 2013's should already have the update and SD card installed. LOL with your purchase.

Joe

Edited by JOEHIO

You can go to Edmunds.com or similar site and see what dealer cost is of vehicle and options. Add in freight, subtract rebates, etc, and figure it out. Don't forget about your state sales tax.

Edited by akirby
fixed website

You can go to Edmunds.com or similar site and see what dealer cost is of vehicle and options. Add in freight, subtract rebates, etc, and figure it out. Don't forget about your state sales tax.

Be aware that the internet pricing sites like edmunds or kbb or cars.com do not include the local advertising fee. This is a legitimate fee paid by the dealer to Ford and is included in the actual dealer invoice price. It typically runs $400-$600 per vehicle so be sure to add that to the edmunds or kbb price to accurately estimate the actual dealer invoice.

• 2 weeks later...

‎2.‎ Vision package

‎3.‎ Panoramic roof

Dealers quote is $40250. On top of it, I have $750 in Ford cash so I’ll be paying $39508 + taxes + title and ‎registration. I am looking to buy it as early as next week but don’t know whether this is good enough ‎deal. Shall I pull the trigger? Also, can anyone with 2013 model confirm if my ford edge works better ‎now or is it still buggy and slow? I understand that they have started sending SD cards for the upgrades ‎for 2012 models but I am interested in finding out if 2013 was any different than an upgraded 2012 ‎MFT.‎

Thanks much in advance.‎

That's pretty close to what I ordered back in mid February. Be prepared for a bit of a wait... Ford is building dealer stock orders before retail orders, and the Sport AWD models are gonna be the last to get picked up. Anything's possible... they could pick it up this week, or I could be looking at late July for delivery.

That's pretty close to what I ordered back in mid February. Be prepared for a bit of a wait... Ford is building dealer stock orders before retail orders, and the Sport AWD models are gonna be the last to get picked up. Anything's possible... they could pick it up this week, or I could be looking at late July for delivery.

It sounds like he's planning on buying from dealer stock. I have seen a few dealer stock 2013 Sport AWD models in my searches, so they are certainly out there.

‎2.‎ Vision package

‎3.‎ Panoramic roof

Thanks much in advance.‎

Run with it, it is beyond a FANTASTIC deal!

Get greedy and you'll lose in the end. Dealer is on the $.