Bugs!

Dingo

So... Is it just me, or did Ford give anyone else a new experimental bug-attracting coating?

We went to Savannah this past weekend (4 hour-ish drive) and I even washed it while we were there. This is just from the trip back. I've never seen anything like this. Even the antenna wasn't immune.

DSC_6122.jpg

DSC_6123.jpg

DSC_6124.jpg

DSC_6126.jpg

DSC_6127.jpg

DSC_6128.jpg

Being from luv bug heaven. I hate those things more then the normal run of the mill bugs. They ruin your paint.

Yes they do. On that same van coming from Orlando, it was a week later before it got a good washing. To this day the car wash guys scrub and scrub these spots on the hood where it ate the clear coat thinking there are still splats on it. The van has become the 'beater' car in the family.

Parents were originally born and raised in Adel, Georgia right in between Tifton and Valdosta but moved to Orlando Florida back in the 80's. If anyone on here is talking about bugs being BAD, I don't care to hear about it. Come visit me in Orlando with all the water we live around.. HAHA, i'll take you over a 2 mile bridge at night and turn that pretty white Edge of yours Black!! haha. This has to be one of the funnier posts I have read/commented on. Only from Dingo!

Parents were originally born and raised in Adel, Georgia right in between Tifton and Valdosta but moved to Orlando Florida back in the 80's. If anyone on here is talking about bugs being BAD, I don't care to hear about it. Come visit me in Orlando with all the water we live around.. HAHA, i'll take you over a 2 mile bridge at night and turn that pretty white Edge of yours Black!! haha. This has to be one of the funnier posts I have read/commented on. Only from Dingo!

I grew up in Douglas. Small world.

I used to live in Altamonte Springs. Thankfully, my truck then was black.

My Father has been a Master Police Officer in Altamonte for 31 years, this year!! Small world Dingo and Akirby!! I frequent through Altamonte weekly.. I grew up in Oviedo, Dingo.. Born and raised and now live on University about a mile from UCF!