Cargo Mat suggestions

Neat item! But I need the option of seats being able to go upright and flat, but the choices are either/ or. Maybe I will ust Scotchguard the heck out of the seatbacks!

Not to mention that it also covers the subwoofer & what about the area where the spare is located? If you keep cleaning products etc in there, it appears you would need to unfasten part of the cover every time you needed access.

Until I bought this vehicle I use to always just cover the rear area's on my SUV's with a piece of carpet remanent, I didn't care too much how it looked, as long as the factory carpet was protected. For the MKX, I wanted a little more class. So it was WeatherTech for all front and back seats and the rear area.

Until I bought this vehicle I use to always just cover the rear area's on my SUV's with a piece of carpet remanent, I didn't care too much how it looked, as long as the factory carpet was protected. For the MKX, I wanted a little more class. So it was WeatherTech for all front and back seats and the rear area.

I put the Ford cargo mat in the rear of our Edge...since ours has a black interior, it works fine (and looks darned near like the Weathertech mats).

I did put in the Weathertech Floor Liners in our Edge (and my new F-150, too). Best floor mats I've ever had (though a little pricey!).

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Any cargo mats/protectors out there that will go past the cargo area and over the 2nd row seats (folded down)? My dog is huge.

I bought a clear plastic chair mat from Wal Mart, pulled out the cargo area mat, and cut it to form. The matt is slick but it can take a beating from my dog and everything I haul