What color is your Sport model's grille?

The Outrage

My 2012 Ford Edge Sport has a non-metallic black grille. The grille was not painted Tuxedo Black by the factory. While Ford specified that the Sport model was equipped with a Tuxedo Black grile, it would seem that some (or all) 2012 Sport models did not come so equipped. What color is your Sport model's grille and what model year is your Edge?

Edited by The Outrage

• 2 weeks later...

My 2012 Sport came with the tux black grill. I ordered 3 new pieces from ford and had them painted the white tri-coat(like the rest of the car). I removed the Ford emblem in the center of the grill and seperated the logo piece from the chrome piece. I painted the chrome piece with black plasti-dip and put a plasti-dip clear coat on that. I also painted the chrome around the hood with black/clear plasti-dip. Makes for a very good look. Will post pics as soon as I put the grill back on.

What about the spokes on the wheels? Those to are painted to match in Tuxedo Black. I recently ordered a replacement wheel and it came in gloss black. When I pointed this out and how it would not match my Tuxedo Black wheels, it was returned no questions asked.

• 2 months later...