FORD PLEASE READ THIS

Dear Ford,

If you read this forum, please furnish an update that puts the temperature back on the home screen!!!

You have managed to overcome bankruptcy, managed to design state-of-the-art and advanced vehicles, and managed to blow the competition away. Why couldn't you leave this in??

Another nice-to-have would be to put the climate fan speed back on the home screen again instead of having to open the climate screen to see what level it's on.

Lots of complaints regarding the above. Do something about it please.

I don't mind it is missing from the home screen, just wish they would change the gray number on the black backdrop to white on the dash. I updated and found it is alot faster and the voice so far appears to be more responsive. No more "Call home" and SYNC saying "Calling Paul on cell"...... What!

I agree with the temp needing to be back on the screen. I realize it is on the dash, and that's fine when you are driving, but that is the first thing my wife noticed was missing after we installed the upgrade. It is a minor thing, but was nice to have it there. I still find myself looking to the screen for the temp instead of the dash. Habit I guess. As for the fan speed, I always have it on Auto. So that doesn't bother me as much.

Seriously? It's still available on the small screen - they didn't take it away completely.

I know, it's in the small screen, but it is distracting to find behind the steering wheel rim while driving. They had it right the first time, where passengers can see it too.

I agree. More so than anything else though, I laughed and have to agree. Ford MFT / SYNC sucks at voice command recognition. Nothing registers. Play song x, play artist x, navigation street address x, nothing. She gets absolutely nothing correct.

Mine has only missed about three things in a year and they've all been things that don't sound like they're spelled.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree it was better in the middle, but how often do you need to check the outside temp while you're driving?

Everytime my wife asks me what the temp is. And with trifocals and sunglasses (clipons) it takes a while to focus on the itty bitty display. Dangerous!