Custom Homescreen?

Is there a way to customize the Homescreen? I'm a week long Edge owner and manual says double tap on the Home icon should bring a menu with some options to do some customizing. I don't get that menu. It looks like I'm on the current version because I only have the time in the top center - no outside temperature. Appreciate any help or thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I have a '13 Edge SEL with MFT. I have uploaded and I am now displaying pictures. My question is... Is there a way to hide all the Icons to just show the picture? I saw a Youtube video of someone being able to display a picture with only the outside 4 tabs showing. It didn't show how they got only the picture to display. They mention something about a 4 corner display, but I'm not sure what that is. Any help?

I did another search and found a Ford PDF showing that you have 3 choices of Home Screen 1-Quiet, 2-Four Corner, and 3-Shortcuts. I want the Quiet screen to be displayed so I can see my unobstructed picture. The article does not say how to get it to display.

Edited by aaalberts

I keep my glamour shot that I had taken in the mall of myself and my two cats as my home screen picture. If I could figure out how to post the picture here I would share because my mom gave me this awesome sweater that she made herself that has representations of Mr. Boots and Ms. Puss (She's twice divorced) knitted into the front and obviously that is what I wore for the photo shoot. We had about fifty shots so it was tough to pick the best one but I think I did. I might change them around as I give my various friends rides around town.

Edited by Cdpratt69
  • Like 1

I keep my glamour shot that I had taken in the mall of myself and my two cats as my home screen picture. If I could figure out how to post the picture here I would share because my mom gave me this awesome seater that she made herself that has representations of Mr. Boots and Ms. Puss (She's twice divorced) knitted into the front and obviously that is what I wore for the photo shoot. We had about fifty shots so it was tough to pick the best one but I think I did. I might change them around as I give my various friends rides around town.

0fr41.jpg

You are internet famous!