Wiring Diagrams for 2013 SEL "6" Speaker System

I am looking for wiring diagrams and information on the Stock SEL "6" Speaker System and Head Unit. I have searched everywhere and cannot find a reliable source. I am willing to pay for them, but can't find.. Is it too soon for a 2013 Edge?

Specific Questions:

1. Head Unit Wiring Diagram?

2. Is the Amplifier Contained in the Head Unit?

3. Available Space / Location for an New Amplifier?

Thanks in Advance!

Mike

• 2 years later...

I am looking for wiring diagrams and information on the Stock SEL "6" Speaker System and Head Unit. I have searched everywhere and cannot find a reliable source. I am willing to pay for them, but can't find.. Is it too soon for a 2013 Edge?

Specific Questions:

1. Head Unit Wiring Diagram?

2. Is the Amplifier Contained in the Head Unit?

3. Available Space / Location for an New Amplifier?

Thanks in Advance!

Mike

I am looking for this as well

• 1 month later...

I found this a while ago in these forums it is the only thing I could find, I bought new speakers and a sub that I have had for at least 6 months and I am ging to install them very soon so I am re reviewing my notes from looking this stuff up a while ago. I have a 2013 SEL.

Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: White/Red
#02 Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue (remote-out)
Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Blue
Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Yellow/Green
Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Purple/Red
---
#08 Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White
#21 Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Brown
---
#11 Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Purple
#12 Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Orange
---
#09 Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Green
#22 Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow
---
#10 Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White
#23 Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Blue

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the actual Diagrams. If you need any others, let me know.

I am not sure why the thumbnails are out of order but oh well.

Hi chipworkz,

I think there may be chassis wire harness & connector placement drawings in that same source you used for the other drawings.

If you do have that, could you post some of the drawings showing the harness and connectors for the rear passenger and rear deck areas?

I'm trying to identify the easiest/best places to tap into the harness for a bridging sub-amp and power connections to save tearing the whole car apart.

Thanks in advance !

tphord5

Very helpful information but I'm curious... how does this forum's management feel about the posting of copyrighted information without express permission? I think Ford and Helm might not be too happy that portions of their $180 service manual are being distributed here and that could lead to unwanted legal action. Under the DMCA, they could have the whole site taken down without warning. Just food for thought.

Tphord, let me know if this works for you. If you only have the 6 speaker system, I am not sure if there will be any of the audio wiring shown in the Rear Quarter diagram.

Hi Chipworkz, thanks very much for sharing these - they will be a huge help to me!

What source do you have for these excellent diagrams? I would like to buy a copy for my own use.

I went to my FORD dealer and they only had one B/W book, would not sell me one and said FORD does not offer it for purchase.

It varied... some of the individual schematics that were obvious scanned book images and had been posted on a large number of other sites were left up on the assumption that they were commonly available. Other schematics that were higher quality captures from electronic manuals were taken down to avoid any potential issues. I don't think the copyright holders ever complained about any of them but the site is owned by a corporation that runs a large number of similar sites and they didn't want to take any chances.

It varied... some of the individual schematics that were obvious scanned book images and had been posted on a large number of other sites were left up on the assumption that they were commonly available. Other schematics that were higher quality captures from electronic manuals were taken down to avoid any potential issues. I don't think the copyright holders ever complained about any of them but the site is owned by a corporation that runs a large number of similar sites and they didn't want to take any chances.

Fair enough, however I tend agree with wwwperfA_ZN0W's take on it, the owner paid on the order of $180 for his right to use his manual as he sees fit... sharing a few pages to answer a specific question out of the enormous amount of documentation in the DVD is pretty insignificant and not likely to trigger anyone's need to lawyer up. Google images are full of this sort of info for other areas of interest... models, years, circuit etc...

• 7 years later...

Hi Guys,

Anyone here who has Audio wiring diagram for the auxiliary?  i am trying to add one more subwoofer in my FORD Edge 2012 Sport but i could not find any specific diagram for this unit CT4T-19C107-CD. I was expecting that there was a connection diagram behind the unit.

Hoping to get some positive feedback from you guys.

Regards,

SERB