pic of your car - right now

dsage

How are those mud flaps working for you? Do the front ones really cut the amount of water thrown by your front tires when turning?

Today it rained and I drove down a gravel road and way less dirt got thrown up on the doors. I used the Ford flaps in front and dropped them 3/4 of an inch from the B and J holes. I am glad I put them on. I debated about going with the black ford flaps on back but decided to go with flaps with the ford emblem that I got at a local farm store.

Looks really sharp, Cellbine! How are the rims holding up for ya?

Thanks! They are just like the day I dipped them plus some brake dust =) I haven't had time yet, but I need to go back and hit a few holidays from when I ran out of PD now that I have more of it! But I think the next thing I will do is replace my headlights, whenever they get here.

Yup. First thing I did when we purchased the house.

http://protective.sherwin-williams.com/detail.jsp?A=sku-26303%3aproduct-6878

Do NOT purchase that DIY H&C kit at the SW store. The stuff I used (see link) is rock solid and I just removed 3 years worth of buildup, dirt and grime in under an hour (soap and water with a mop, hosed away soap and squeegeed the floor).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...