Add OEM 07-10 stock fog lamps to SE?

My Mother-in-law is planning to purchase a used Edge SE. She likes the SE because the manual seats go higher than the electric ones. She likes the look of the fog lamps on my SEL.

Has anyone added the stock fog lamps to an SE? I found the fog lamp bezels online:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Replacement-Chrome-Fog-Lamp-Bezel-Bumper-Insert-LH-FOR-2007-10-FORD-EDGE-/370618765708?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AEdge&hash=item564a99918c&vxp=mtr

There are also the fog lamps themselves and if I dig enough I bet I could find the OEM head lamp dash switch that pulls out for fog lamps.

If anyone has attempted this, were you able to plug into the stock wiring harness or did you have to run separate wires? I know sometimes the wiring harness has connections for equipment that is not installed

e.g., my Edge has a connection for back-up sensors although my vehicle isn't equipped with them.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.