Service history

Edgieguy

I think this is one for the insiders and experts.

Is there anyway that my Ford dealer can print a record of all my service records for me? I can swear that I brought my vehicle in for service for an item and now I cant the service receipt. I know the date, I keep complete records, i think i just lost it. So my question again, can my dealer print me off a master service history for my vehicle? ...and if they can, Will they give it to me?

is there an online resource that I could get this information myself by using my VIN?

I think this is one for the insiders and experts.

Is there anyway that my Ford dealer can print a record of all my service records for me? I can swear that I brought my vehicle in for service for an item and now I cant the service receipt. I know the date, I keep complete records, i think i just lost it. So my question again, can my dealer print me off a master service history for my vehicle? ...and if they can, Will they give it to me?

is there an online resource that I could get this information myself by using my VIN?

You can't but the dealer can. It's called OASIS.

I don't see why they wouldn't print out your service history for you. I'll be taking in my "X" for an oil change next week, will ask my service "tech" if this can be done. They (Maplecrest) have been great with everything, and I know that they will give me a straight answer, no B/S.

Edited by JOEHIO

• 1 month later...

Anything you've had done at the dealership is in the system and can be pulled up and printed off, even just buying parts without the car being in the shop, it's still under your customer number..... service writer should be able to print it off no prob. We've done it for people before. As for the OASIS report, it will only show warranty repairs, open recalls, and whether the vehicle has had a CUDL contact or not, it won't show any of the regular maintenance stuff or any customer pay repairs

Edited by thirdgenlxi

• 5 months later...

Go to owner.ford.com. Create an account. Add your vehicle(s). From there you can make your payments, build a car, log in your oil and filter changes with a reference number from the dealer, update your miles driven, etc, etc. Does not add to the oasis system but it keeps an electronic copy. YMMV.