It's an upside down world

How long ago was the install of 3.5.1? Was a master reset done before installing? Have you tried a master reset after the install?

It was done at the dealership and I can't remember if I did a master reset at the time so I've done another one today although I'm not convinced it worked as I only lost my phone pairing and none of the radio or Sirius presets.

It was done at the dealership and I can't remember if I did a master reset at the time so I've done another one today although I'm not convinced it worked as I only lost my phone pairing and none of the radio or Sirius presets.

Funny, I just did a master reset yesterday before and after self installing the 5.2.1 version. I also retained the radio presets, but had to repair my phone and phone book. I also lost all my favorite destinations stored in the nav. Not a big deal, but I was really surprised to see the radio presets still there. I did the master reset off the SYNC in the car by going to Apps I believe.