Please Help: iPhone 5/SYNC Bluetooth Stereo Issue

Hello all. I am in need of some help. Up until a few days ago, my iPhone 5 worked perfectly with my Ford Edge. Now, though, only the phone connection works over Bluetooth. Whenever I want to listen to music from my iPhone over bluetooth, the connection message comes up but never connects. When I press the voice button and say "Bluetooth Stereo," it tells me that it cannot connect to the phone. I don't know why it has stopped working and I cannot seem to fix it. I have unpaired and re-paired the phone and sync, I have reset my phone, and I have tried resetting the network settings on my phone. Nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me with this issue? Please assist me so I can once again listen to music from my iPhone over the bluetooth connection. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

"For future reference, how do you do a master reset of MFT?..go to the menu and select "Master Reset"."

OK for a more specific instruction: MFT screen- in bottom center- press on the right symbol ( cog wheels) then settings,system, page down on the arrows on right side of screen & press master reset - it is the last option

Edited by drpepper

• 5 months later...

I just updated my Iphone 5 to the newest version. Everything worked up until then. I tried master reset and it still doesnt work. I have to manually turn on my music player through my phone, and the music will come through my speaker through my Escape. But before all of this, all I had to say was "Bluetooth Audio" it came on automatically, and I was able to seek through my songs through the "seek" buttons on my steering wheel.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,