panormaic roof in sunny climate question

Bottom line, the BAMR is cool. Any parked car is going to heat up eventually. The glass won't keep out the radiant heat from the sun better than the solid roof will and the sun shade isn't insulated, so it won't keep the conductive heat out. But when you show others the BAMR, you get the "oohs and ahs" and that makes it worth it.

I always use a winshield shade and try to crack the sunroof open to vent the interior, or open the side windows enough underneath the wethertech window vents that theyre open, but you cant tell theyre open. bottom line is that any fresh air entering the car will keep the inside cooler.

• 2 months later...

Tinted the panoramic roof glass? I was told I couldn't because it is tempered glass and if it gets too hot will explode?? My interior does get hot and I have all my windows tinted including the windshield. I am South Florida though, cars get hot but mine is at least 5-10 degrees hotter if not more.