New to the Edge field

FordEdgeNewbie

Well sold my other ford ( 2003 Mach1 ) and bought the fiance the Ford Edge SEL+ dark grey. I will be driving it most of winter and then handing the keys over to her when she finishes Grad school in May.

Glad I found this site. Going to tint the windows next week. Cant wait to check out the rest of the site and meet some of you.

Mike

PS:Pic of the Mach I traded, definetely was also a fun vehicle ....but a gas guzzler.

post-1685-1190764636_thumb.jpg

wow..no sense of humor.

Your free to say that.

Lets see, I want to really be different, and Pimp My Ride to the max.

I think:

I'm gonna lower mine to really get that ground effect, I say 1 inch clearance is plenty, add 26" spinner wheels WITH neon lights. Knobby Tires. Limo tint to the windshield, 1000 W Stereo CASSETTE w/4 Subs, cause I only gots 2 ears. Frt. Brush Guard, Desert Driving Lights, Neon tubes under that baby to showoff the ground effects, Rear Daytona WING spoiler, Velour Captains Chair's. Rand MacNally 2D Navigation Map System circa (1996). Smoke screen Exhaust, with cutout for terrorising small towns. OR GlassPak diesel exhaust with flapper. Blue Dot Taillights. Fluffy Dice for the rear view mirror, F350 telescoping outside mirrors WITH Turn signals. HYDRALIC suspension so I can sit and bounce it heads to tails at lights. Hood scoop for that ram air effect. Under-body Engine Guard for the Baja 1000. Armor plating and bullet-proof windows, for my next caper. AMSOL MOUSE OIL and lifetime engine oil filter. Snow plow. Water Wings. NOS system. Roll Cage. Frt and Rear machineen guns. Hurst pistol grip shifter and chromed foot gas pedal. Re-plum the windshield washer to dispense liquor to the under-dash, for entertaining the Ladies, (4). Toupee glue and a box of condoms for the center console, Glow-in-the-dark, XXL. Cubans. Stealth Paint for radar avoidance. Jesus statue for the dash. Dingo balls to trim out the frt. windshield. Five, count them (5) DVD headrests. Shag Carpet floor protectors. Chromed rear door/hatch and mirrored glass. Deer whistles. Freightliner Mud flaps.

I just KNOW I'm missing something else. ??

That would be carbon metallic (carbon > all other colors)...excellent color selection

Redfire goes better with the window trays from Sonic. :rockon:

Gun rack would be problematic with our slanted rear windows. Might be worth a try though. Probably end up mounting them to the roof rack with flip rig to provide quick and easy access.

A pair of pink fluffy slippers to prevent wear and tear on the Edge logo floor mats would be cool. Bunny ears optional. :shades:

You guys can call yours what you like but my Edge is NOT a truck!

... although those velour captain's chairs sound like an idea. hehe

Just got my 20" wheels and 275/45s installed yesterday afternoon. H&R springs mit der lowering effect Saturday before last.

It doesn't haul mulch and has no bed, so no truck here.

I'm cool with CUV but not with SUV (I dunno why, I'm a weird egg sometimes)

It's low and agile and has 4 doors. Well, 5 really. It's my car... but sometimes I call it a truck... :lol:

Truck

On this your totally wrong, it's a CUV, but Ford likes to classify it internally as a truck. Externally as a Crossover, Crossover Utility Vehicle

That would be carbon metallic (carbon > all other colors)...excellent color selection

wow..you all are sticklers for preciseness..

MKX..to type all that shit..you have way to much spare time..